Copyright [c] 2010, Released a Creative Commons License For Free Non-Commercial Use As Long As Certain Condition Are met
2010 [c] Kai Nobuko (Toxic Chicken)
2010 [c] Publisher and distributor by 45RPM-Records
Music created, arranged and performed by Kai Nobuko (Toxic Chicken)
Artworks by Kai Nobuko
NOTES FROM KAI NOBUKO:
another fine product from Asia. This six track album is the stuff you can enjoy with your whole family. Mum and dad and your uncles, teachers and baby's!
Orchesta music programmed by toxic chicken.
Composed in bangkok, thailand to express feelings. (its quit winter-ish)
i dedicated this to the people i love.
and thats probably you.
Country: Holland / Thailand
Keywords: Neo-Symphonic, Symphonic Pop, Orchestral, Instrumental, Neo-Classical
Total time: 13:59
Digital qulity: MP3, 320 kbps 44Hz, stereo
Release date: 2010-12-09
gifkip orchestra part 1 (1:51)
gifkip orchestra part 2 (3:27)
gifkip orchestra part 3 (1:38)
gifkip orchestra part 4 (2:21)
gifkip orchestra part 5 (2:07)
gifkip orchestra part 6 (2:38)
Independent Netlabel located in Russia, Moscow, specialized in Intelligent Chilling Music - Ambient / New Age, Chillout, Jazz, Trip-Hop, Downtempo, Lounge, Lo-Fi, Easy Listening, World Music, Synth-Pop, Spacepop, Indie Pop, Dream Pop, Shoegazing, Chill/Deep House, etc.
Sub-Label # 1: Laser Visa - netlabel, specialized in electronic 80s Space Dance and Disco Music - Spacesynth, Disco, Cosmo Dance, Sci-Fi, Synth-Pop, Italo Disco.
Sub-Label # 2: ChillMix Zone - Netlabel For DJ-mixe's (Chill music only!).
45RPM Records And Sub-Labels release singles, EP, albums with total run-time not above 50 minutes.
All those works are released for free under Creative Commons Licences.
DEMO POLICY (Only For 45RPM-Records):
- Please write a short information about the artist or your project.
- Specify some references to your best music or references to your releases.
- We listen to music in the format mp3 320 kbps mp3.
- We accept to consideration only COMPLETED WORK. It should include the following:
1) mp3 files with bitrate 320 kbps; should be necessarily registered TAGS (the author, the composition name, the album name);
2) Images for front & back cover 1600x1600 px; Images should not contain inscriptions - we independently prepare covers for releases according to uniform stylistics.
3) Text-info with a brief information about artist, track-list and the contact information.
If you do not get our answer within a month, this means your music does not come near to the concept of the label.
We produce only original author's music under Creative Commons License.
We are a non-profit netlabel - free music for free download. We publish our releases on archive.org servers.
Please, send only the reference for downloading of your music. It is not necessary to send files on mail.
MySpace Page Of Label
Mail: lautpoesie yandex ru